Preparation of Stickers

We will start working on your order as soon as possible, up to a maximum of 24 hours, within which we will contact you, if necessary, by WhatsApp.

So please always enter a telephone number with WhatsApp.

Our stickers are ultra-thin, in fact they are only 70micron (0.07mm) thick.

Vinyl carving We eliminate the excess parts Result of the pre-spaced sticker



The Parcel Shipment

If you order by 10pm, the stickers will be shipped the next day via Poste Italiane with traceability via the Poste website:

We offer fast and cheap shipping for only €4.90 or free upon reaching a minimum order of €30/40/50.

The envelopes are adequately sized and your items will be well protected.

Shipping times and Costs


International Shipments

Thanks to the services of Poste Italiane, we offer quick shipments all over the world for only €4.90, €5.90 and €6.90 (depending on your area) or free upon reaching a minimum order of €40, €50 or €60.


Poste Crono Internazionale 5/7 days


Delivery of the Stickers


In 80% of cases, delivery takes place the day after shipment, the remaining 20% ​​of orders are delivered within 4 working days (excluding Saturdays and holidays).


In 85% of cases, delivery takes place in 3 working days (excluding Saturdays and holidays).

Mediterranean Basin

In 85% of cases, delivery takes place in 4/5 working days (excluding Saturdays and holidays).

North America

In 85% of cases, delivery takes place in 5/6 working days (excluding Saturdays and holidays).

Countries of the rest of the Americas, Asia and Oceania

In 85% of cases, delivery takes place in 7/8 working days (excluding Saturdays and holidays).

Other countries of Africa

In 85% of cases, delivery takes place in 8/9 working days (excluding Saturdays and holidays).


Zones Available


Albania, Andorra, Austria, Azores, Belgium, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe (islands), Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Greece, Guernsey, Ireland, Iceland, Jersey, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, North Macedonia, Malta, Man Islands - Great Britain EU, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Holland, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Republic of San Marino * , Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Hungary, Vatican*

Mediterran Basin

Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Israel, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia

Other African Countries

Angola, Ascension - Islands (Uk), Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Comoros, Congo (People's Rep.), Ivory Coast, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Djibouti , Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Central African Republic, Republic of the Congo, Reunion (Islands), Rwanda, Sant 'Elena (Island of), St. Thomas and Prince, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Sudan, South Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, British Indian Ocean Territory, Togo, Tristan Da Cunha, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe


Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonaire - (Netherlands Antilles), Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falklands (Islands), Jamaica, Grenada, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guantanamo Bay, Guatemala, Guyana, Guyana (French), Haiti, Honduras, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic , Saba - (Netherlands Antilles), Saint Barthelemy - (St. Barth), Saint Eustatius - (Netherlands Antilles), St. Christopher, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre & Miquelon, Saint Vincent (And Granadines), British Samoa, Sint Maarten, South Georgia and The South Sandwich Islands, United States, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks And Caicos Is., Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin (Islands) - Br, Virgin (Islands) USA - (St. Tomas & St. Croix)

Other countries of Asia

Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Armenia, Azerbaidjan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, North Korea - Dem. Rep., South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Philippines, Georgia, Japan, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia , Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Laos, Macao, Maldives, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar Burnma (Burma), Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Thailand, East Timor (East ), Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.


Australia, Cook (Islands), Fiji (Islands), Guam, Kiribati, Marshall (Islands), Micronesia (Caroline Islands), Nauru, Niue, Norfolk Island, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Polynesia ( French), Saipan (Mariana Islands), Solomon (Islands), Samoa (American), Scattered Islands, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Tonga (Islands), Tokelau, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wake, Wallis & Futuna (Islands)