PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY
These General Conditions of Sale govern all relations between: the buyer via the internet, whether he is a natural person or a Company (hereinafter referred to as: Customer), and AdesiviMoto.eu.
Before any transaction the customer acknowledges having read the General conditions of sale and expressly declares to accept all its articles, without reservation, when you click on the box «I accept without reserve the General Conditions of Sale».
1. General conditions of sale When placing the order, the customer declares to have taken due knowledge of the general conditions of sale displayed on the screen (name, price, components, weight, quantity, color, particularity of the products, cost of services, etc., etc.) and to accept them without reservation. The transmission of the order and its confirmation by the customer concretize his full and complete acceptance of the "General Conditions of Sale", which are the only ones valid and applicable to the order.
2. Order The customer sends the order by clicking on the «Cart» box, by e-mail, or by SMS. Verbal Orders have no value The order is displayed in a summary containing all the elements that the customer confirms by clicking on the box «I have read and accept the general conditions of sale» in the menu bar. The automatic registration systems of AdesiviMoto.eu are considered as proof of the nature, content and date of the order.
3. Order confirmation AdesiviMoto.eu confirms order acceptance to the customer via e-mail. The sale can be considered concluded only from the moment of the order confirmation by AdesiviMoto.eu which reserves the right not to confirm an order for any reason whatsoever, in particular in relation to procurement. of the products, a problem concerning the order received (for example: illegible document), an abnormal order or a foreseeable problem regarding the delivery to be carried out. In these cases, AdesiviMoto.eu will inform the customer accordingly. The material shipment of the goods to the customer will take place only upon receipt by AdesiviMoto.eu of the amounts due by the customer, for each individual order.
4. Provision of orders and delivery conditions The place and date of making the goods available are chosen by the customer at the time of his order. AdesiviMoto.eu reserves the right to use any logistics service provider at its own discretion to deliver the products to the address indicated by the customer. Supplies are only possible on the territory of the Italian Republic and any other Nations officially open to accepting orders
5. Delivery terms Shipments are made within a deadline agreed with the Customer, calculating only the working days, unless otherwise specified on the product, or causes of force majeure that delay the agreed delivery terms, or for products built to order whose technical times are not expressly reported and foreseeable. If an item is not in stock at the time of the order, AdesiviMoto.eu will notify the Customer as soon as possible, confirming the availability date or proposing an equivalent product in replacement. Delivery by transporter takes place at the risk of the recipient and AdesiviMoto.eu is relieved of all charges and refunds in money if the responsible party is the Transporter.
6. Shipping costs and placing orders By placing the order, the customer undertakes to accept the shipping note presented by the forwarder, who always collects a shipping cost through which it guarantees the delivery carried out flawlessly and without any damage even if only small and visible on the box where the goods are stored. By signing the shipping note, the customer acknowledges having received the number of packages indicated on the latter. The customer who finds damaged or missing products, must lodge a complaint within a maximum period of three days to the Customer Relations Service by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If due to any event, such as force majeure, accident, strike, administrative decision of the transport company
7. Shipping partner Deliveries are made by trusted shippers of AdesiviMoto.eu. Please choose the address so that someone can take delivery of the package and indicate a reachable telephone number.
8. Prices All prices indicated are in Euros and include VAT. The price invoiced to the customer is the price indicated on the order confirmation sent by AdesiviMoto.eu. Payment for products and services takes place via Paypal, bank transfer or other payment systems expressly listed on the Site, in a secure environment, on the server of our service provider. The customer's credit card will be charged in Euro 2 days after acceptance of the order by AdesiviMoto.eu which remains the sole owner of the product (or products) until full payment of the price due for the products purchased or for the services requested by the customer.
9. Product sheets The photographs illustrating the products on the Site are provided for information only and may not be perfectly identical in detail to the product that is currently viewed and/or purchased by the Customer, as the systems safety, and/or the closing and folding mechanisms of bicycles in general, and/or the pedals, and on folding bicycles of any kind and model, can be replaced by the manufacturer of the model at its sole discretion, to improve the quality and the technique and, for this reason, the Customer acknowledges and signs, without any reservation, that he will never be able to request compensation, and/or the refund of the payment, or the obsolete product that, in the meantime, even if not present in the photo , has been replaced and sold with the new features, it being understood that the product is from the same factory and represents the same model requested. Furthermore, the Customer acknowledges that these differences will not and should not be taken as pretexts to request the refund of the amount paid and for the cancellation of the order, since the substantial technical characteristics are in any case exact, and refer perfectly to that univocal product and model accepted by the Customer even if there are differences that may refer to a previous model as the Site has not yet been updated. The texts accompanying these photographs are the reproduction of the information appearing on the packaging or the warnings for 'use. The differences between the photographs and the products can only be differences that do not concern the essential characteristics on the shapes and style of the products. The color of the products on-line may be different from the color of the actual product, but they do not allow the Customer any possibility of requesting a return as it can clearly be established that it cannot be confused with another product. the Customer acknowledges and unconditionally accepts the waiver of any compensation and/or refund.
10. Payment conditions The ordered product/s will be provided upon receipt of your payment via Paypal or Bank transfer or other system provided on the Site.
11. The security of the private sphere (National Commission for Informatics and Freedom) AdesiviMoto.eu has the obligation to protect your private sphere. All personal data collected when connecting to our online shop will be used exclusively to fulfill your order. We will not sell, rent or disclose your personal data to anyone (in particular not to third parties).
12. Information required By placing an order through the Website www.adesivimoto.eu, or .com, you consent to the use by the company AdesiviMoto.eu of the personal data concerning you, which you have communicated or that are collected through the operation of the Site. These data (names, e-mail address, postal address, credit card number with relative expiration date, etc.) are absolutely necessary and indispensable to fulfill your orders. proceeded to declare our archive including the nominative data to the National Commission for Information and Freedom, in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology and Freedom Law of January 6, 1978. By virtue of this law, you benefit from a right of access, rectification or opposition to the nominative data collected that concern you. These rights can be exercised by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Following the communication of your electronic address and your mobile phone number, AdesiviMoto.eu reserves the right to send you by mail, for example, information regarding our products, our current promotions and our latest news. If you do not wish to receive such messages, please notify us at our address and you will be removed from our database.
13. Security of personal data Orders (containing information about your account) are sent via a secure server. All the information you write is encrypted by the security program (SSL) before it is transmitted to us. Furthermore, all message transmissions are protected against unauthorized access by third parties.
14. Guarantee It is specified that AdesiviMoto.eu deals solely and exclusively of the Sale as a Reseller And/or as Dropshipping, and in both cases, it does not undertake the obligation to provide direct guarantees. If the purchaser needs the intervention under warranty, the only task of AdesiviMoto.eu, for this type of request, is to put the customer in contact directly with the assistance staff of the National distributor, who will act according to the type of intervention, and according to the location in which the intervention itself is requested under the Guarantee. For the above, the only obligation, therefore, of AdesiviMoto.eu, is to put the Customer in contact with the Service Center of the General Distributor and/or directly with the Factory, if possible. The customer benefits only from the parent company and/or the national distributor from the guarantee given, and may request assistance only and exclusively from the national distributor and/or from the factory directly, and nothing can advance from AdesiviMoto.eu , for hidden defects of the products sold. All products sold are designed and manufactured with the utmost care. However, any guarantee is excluded if a defect or damage has been caused by handling errors, insufficient maintenance or treatment contrary to the normal and logical use of the products. The buyer must consult any instructions and warnings on the correct use of the product. Important: Always carefully keep the invoice and the original box, without which it is not possible to return the product to the Factory for repairs and/or substitutions of the case. Without the purchase receipt we cannot accept the request for intervention, to forward it to the address of the parent company and/or to the National Distributor. Any returns will in no way be taken into consideration if the Customer has used the product, has tampered with it and is not returned in full without damage, defects, breakages and anything else that determines a state of use by the customer; in this case, absolutely the Management of AdesiviMoto.eu, or whoever for it, or the Factory, or the National Distributor will not be able to accept the request for the possible return of the return. the Customer acknowledges, and accepts unconditionally, and without any reservation. It should be noted that some Houses give Guarantee: For two years, on everything; While others give Warranty on mechanical parts for two years, and for electronic and electrical parts for one year; Still others give a warranty on mechanical parts for two years, and for electronic and electrical parts six months. The Customer is required to take note, to safeguard their purchases and, to avoid disputes without follow-up after the purchase, to choose the product that is closest to their expectations and needs, and to request, in advance, in-depth information on this topic , before purchasing. It is strongly recommended to carefully read ' Art. 14 WARRANTY, before proceeding with the Order and insert, on the Official Site the "X" or the "V" visa, on "I accept without reservation the general conditions of sale ", and only before proceeding with the payment through the On-Line site, or, if you buy from any possible Reseller/Affiliate and Authorized, or at any physical office of AdesiviMoto.eu, before to validate the Order it is always necessary to read the general conditions of sale and then sign them by accepting the order with the formula: "Read, approved and subscribe, without any reservation".
VERY IMPORTANT WARNING: For all manufacturers of bicycles, both muscular and pedal assisted, it is expressly specified that breakages and splits resulting from too high height will not be protected in any way by warranty of the saddle support rod which engages in the tube of the frames; These positions are often raised to an extreme, creating a bending moment that inexorably breaks the frame engagement tube. We recommend, only free of charge, not to extract the seat post out of the frame tube, for more than half of its entire length. the customer by signing the Order accepts without reservation this clause which cancels in full, and deltutto the guarantee of the saddle rod.
15. Right to return products and withdrawal period You have the right to withdraw from the contract, without giving any reason, within 14 days. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the day on which you or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by you, acquire physical possession of the goods delivered by the consigning carrier. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you are required to inform us only by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, sent directly to the parent company or to the general distributor of your European country (The addresses will be provided to you, following the "FORM" email form, by AdesiviMoto.eu. Insert the name, the home address, the telephone number and if available, the fax number, and the e-mail address, possibly PEC; If the registered letter is missing one of these elements, the same cannot be taken into consideration, and must be redone. To respect the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that you send the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period, either to the factory, which in copy, to AdesiviMoto.eu. Effects of withdrawal: If you withdraw from this contract, you will be reimbursed for all payments you made after returning the goods , < span style = "text-decoration: underline;"> except for the cost of shipping and redelivery, without undue delay, and in any case, after having ascertained that the return has taken place without damage and returned intact, and with the original undamaged box, in any case within a valid period of time for careful and appropriate checks, and in any case after we have been informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. These refunds will be made using the same payment method you used for the initial purchase transaction. Please return the goods and deliver them to the address that will be communicated to you at the time of the request, which refers to the address of the factory and/or the sole national Distributor, to which the address that we will communicate refers to. At AdesiviMoto.eu, however, you will still have to update everything, by e-mail "FORM" that you will find on the Site. The parent company and/or the national Distributor will then receive the returned product, and the same will then give us the authorization to return the amount paid for the purchase according to the conditions specified above, without undue delay and, in any case, within 14 days from the day on which it communicated its withdrawal from this contract. The deadline will be met if you send back the goods before the 14 day period has expired. The direct costs of returning the goods will be at your expense.You are only responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. In accordance with art. 5 DL 185/1999 and following of the Consumer Code, the customer has a withdrawal period, starting from the taking over of the goods, to return at his own expense, for replacement or reimbursement. We reiterate the concept that the return must be made directly to the General Distributor, and/or to the factory; however, you will be informed of the exact destination to send the product to, which will obviously be accepted only if free from defects caused by damage caused by you. The product being returned, therefore, must be perfectly identical to when it was delivered and including its intact packaging box and with the relative order number placed.
16. Intellectual property By connecting to the website created by AdesiviMoto.eu which is the owner of all related intellectual property rights, the customer renounces to copy or download the content, in whole or in part, unless expressly authorized by AdesiviMoto.eu.
17. Contacts For any information regarding AdesiviMoto.eu products or their maintenance, or orders, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org